Monday, December 21, 2009

All I Want For Christmas Is...A Shiner?


Hi!  I'm Ashley.  Like my shiner?  I thought it would look great in all my Christmas photos.  I thought if I went to see Santa with my eye looking like this he would feel sorry for me and bring me more presents.  

I love to beat myself up.  I even have a huge boo-boo on my forehead right now too, but my hair is finally long enough to cover it up.  I run into just about everything.  It's because I love running so much!  I don't even like to look up where I'm going.  My mommy's not sure how I got this one.  Since I'm only almost 2 I'm not really sure either.  I think I was trying to climb on the table or something.

Really I did it on purpose.  For Easter I nearly split my head open so I didn't want Christmas to feel left out.



I bled through lots of bandaids for about 3 days.  Mommy at first thought I needed stitches but it was okay.  I still have a scar from that bad boy.

But I don't want to leave my sister out.  Reagan's sporting a nice shiner too.  I think this one was for Valentine's Day.  She should have done it for one of the big holidays, like me!




The pictures don't do us justice.  Reagan's was actually a lot worse than mine.  Oh well.  I think we look spectacular!



1 comment:

  1. I feel bad for laughing but this post was hilarious!! I love the way you told it from the baby's perspective!! Landon and Cole are my two clumsy ones. One of them always has a bruise somewhere.

    Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete