I saw a bug collector thingie just like that at Toys R Us and the kids wanted it but the thought of them capturing bugs with their bare hands made me wanna wretch. Is that a grasshopper or a huge dragonfly???
It's a grasshopper! And no one caught it with their hands though she would have. You can get bug catchers. We got her one for her birthday but the one we got sucked unfortunately. Maybe we will find a better one.
I saw a bug collector thingie just like that at Toys R Us and the kids wanted it but the thought of them capturing bugs with their bare hands made me wanna wretch. Is that a grasshopper or a huge dragonfly???
ReplyDeleteIt's a grasshopper! And no one caught it with their hands though she would have. You can get bug catchers. We got her one for her birthday but the one we got sucked unfortunately. Maybe we will find a better one.
ReplyDeleteThat grasshopper is cool! I like the nest, too!
ReplyDelete