So I've managed to keep my girls away from American Girl for quite some time. But their cousins' influence has overcome them and I now have a third set of twns! Meet Kaity and Dina!
Actually Mackenzie decided she wanted one for her birthday so she saved and took her birthday money and bought her own. Kaitlyn, who is my closest tomboy said no way does she want one. It took her all of about 3 days of Mackenzie bringing Dina home for her to decide she wanted one afterall. She had spent some of her birthday money already but also had money saved already and still was able to buy hers as well.
I had them buy their dolls with their own money because I wanted to make sure they really wanted one. It's easy to say "Yeah, I'd love one of those." Then I buy it and they never touch them. So it had to come from them.
Anyway, they look like two other people I know!
As long as they don't whine and expect me to feed them I'm good.
They look so cute...and I have always wondered what the 'american doll' looked like! My twins actually have some dolls about half the size of those but they look nearly the same in the face!
ReplyDeleteLove those smiling faces...gorgeous twins you make! Sorry I haven't been by as much, been so busy getting ready for home daycare business!