Monday, October 26, 2009

Guess Who Took The Kids to the Pumpkin Patch All By Herself?

Yep - that's right! I took them all by myself to the pumpkin patch. Okay the big girls are pretty easy. But not the little girls. I carefully picked a place that wasn't by the road and it couldn't have been more perfect. Beyond the pumpkin patch was an open field so I felt very safe. And the big girls were under strict orders to help me with the little ones and what a great job they did! But the little girls didn't run off TOO much. They were busy checking out all the pumpkins!


Can you believe this photo? This was a miracle. One second later and they were split in all different directions! And now for my favorites of the day - so hard to choose!

ASHLEY....................









The babies in the bouncy house! Having a pretty good time, don't you think? We were lucky all the big kids cleared out for a few minutes....



REAGAN.......................

......Too big


....This is more like it.


(My favorite of her. Too bad someone decided to walk right behind her head as I snapped the picture.)

MACKENZIE.....................


Mackenzie was very into picking up odd and different-looking pumpkins and gourds. She ultimately chose a white one to bring home, but it's not the one in this picture.







The big girls working on their own pumpkin presentation. Kaitlyn especially put lots of time into setting up all these pumpkins, only for Ashley to knock a bunch down....


KAITLYN.....................




She had candy corns painted on her face....




Everybody say pumpkin!!


We had a great time! Glad I didn't let being home alone stop us from enjoying a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. You are one brave, Mama!! I'm not sure I'd be willing to take my kiddos to the pumpkin patch alone...perhaps next year!

    Love the pictures and it looks like you all had such a fun time! So, tell me, how many times did people stop you and ask, "Are they all twins?"...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute girls!! And you're a brave mama to go on that outing alone.

    I found you through my good friend Leah--I have two sets too!!!

    ReplyDelete