So it's Friday night and I am home. All the kids are asleep at least. My husband is at a banquet and I just made me a snack and was going to go watch TV when I realized I forgot to eat dinner. I forgot. Who FORGETS to eat dinner? No wonder I am feeling like I can eat a plate of nachos AND a bowl of ice cream. And why am I writing about it? Because I've been home for 2 days straight with a sick kid that has croup and I think I have already maxed out my Facebook comments without people thinking I'm a loser so I have now chosen to write about it here as my own way of socializing with the world.
Now I'm going to watch TV and get started on that pile of laundry.
I feel your pain - my twins have croup too! They've had it every fall/winter of their 3 short years of life. It's awful! I've left the house once in six days.
ReplyDeleteYou're not a loser - I often forget to eat as well!
Hope you enjoyed your quiet time alone, and that your croupy kid gets better soon!
NOOOOOO!!! You're not the only one...I forget to have dinner all the time!! Especially on the evenings when Tim's not here. I'll make the kids a quickie meal of mac-n-cheese or hotdogs and then after they're in bed, my tummy's rumbling and I realize I never ate!!! That's when I tend to get in trouble with eating a tub of ice cream!
ReplyDelete