We knew it was getting really close. While I was giving the little girls their bath, I heard Mackenzie screaming and running upstairs. She had her tooth in her hand. Apparently she fell and bumped her mouth on her hand and when she got up she realized the tooth was floating around in her mouth.
It was a happy day!
The first picture shows her hole pretty well.
The second picture shows her permanent tooth which is almost completely in, so there's really not much of a hole at all!
And she wanted to hold up her book that she got from her kindergarten teacher last year. Funny though, Kaitlyn ended up reading it last night and not Mackenzie!
Still, I'm happy for her. It's funny. I thought I'd be really sad when they lost their first tooth. It's a huge milestone. I LOVE their baby teeth. But instead of being sad I was so excited for them because they have waited so long and they were so excited!

That is too cute! It really is a huge milestone! Yup. I think I'll be sad when it finally happens to my kiddos.
ReplyDelete