Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas #4 - A Quiet Night with Mike's Family

As much as I love spending time with my family, I really look forward to Christmas with Mike's.  It's much more relaxed and low-key, which is usually much needed after all the chaos.  They live about 3 hours away, so ever since we had kids they usually come here. 


How about this family shot?  What amazes me is how many hours we spent doing family portraits and Christmas card photos, and we still didn't have one that had everybody up and looking decent.  But this?  We took about 3 shots and wah-lah!  I thought it turned out really good!








The big girls with their new Littlest Pet Shop town!






Reagan with a hug for PaPa...






Mackenzie was so excited to get her Hannah Montana movie that she fell to the floor! 






Ashley wasting no time with her stickers that were in her Christmas card.  (She IS, however, wasting a lot of stickers!  But you can see it brought a big smile to her face!)






NaNaw and Kaitlyn...






Mike's family: Mike, his sister Chrissie, and his Mom and Dad...




And there you have it...the last of the Four Christmases.  Wasn't that a movie?  It was another great holiday season.  Now we're back into the swing of things.  I still have a TON of stuff to post about, including our New Year's trip to the Rose Bowl, an upcoming birthday, and a not-so-new house guest...stay posted....


No comments:

Post a Comment