Friday, January 11, 2013

MoMMs Night Out

I'm a member of a very special, exclusive club. It's the Moms of Multiple Multiples club. We are basically a Facebook group from round the world who have two sets of multiples or more. The amazing thing is that though we are from all around the world, we are now up to about 10 of us in the Houston area alone. So some of us were actually able to go have dinner over Christmas break, so we can be more than just cyber friends!


It's fun to not only have a mom's night out but meet with other moms in the same very unique situation. That's 20 kids among us right there!

3 comments:

  1. How absolutely wonderful to have that support and social network. No one understands like another multiple (and multiple) Mummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have two sets of twins and have not yet met another mom with twins x 2. My husband just got a job near Houston so hopefully I will get to, one day. My kids are girls born in 2004 and boy/girl born in 2008.

      Delete