I guess my kids are getting a little older because I didn't take a gazillion pictures at the beach for once. We met up with a couple other families and spent the day in Galveston.
Last year we invested in some real life jackets and since I've made my kids wear them at the beach. I think we were getting lax about them being in the water and they were getting further and further out, sometimes alone and so I pulled in the reigns and now have them in the jackets. Not as cute in the pictures but no regrets. I put a lot of value on peace of mind.
Kaitlyn making her own sand hole.
Ashley kept making "mudballs" and then throwing them at people.
And they enjoyed climbing the sand dunes.
When we got home they made their own water slide to help get the sand off. They basically traded sand for mud and grass. Oh well. It was a fun time.
Love those sand dunes,,,looks like they are all having so much fun. Funny to think i was sitting here today in winter clothes while you guys have been playing at the beach!
ReplyDeleteThose mudballs look deadly ;)