Of course with spring break thrown in the middle, March was a crazy month.
We spent our Saturday mornings going to soccer games.
Ashley and Reagan took a field trip to the Houston Livestock Show, but they didn't really enjoy it. I think we were too rushed because now our buses have to get back really early. Kind of makes me think, what's the point?
I went to the Cher concert! It was awesome! I swore over 10 years ago that if she ever toured again I would go, and I did. She had all the get-ups that I would have pictured her in. I like some of her songs, and it's not that I'm this huge Cher fan, but just really wanted to go to a concert to see what the hype was all about. Definitely a good time!
Our home teacher challenged our kids to make a service chain and so all month long they wrote down acts of service and put it on this link. I'm happy to say I was the recipient of much of this service, as they did a lot of extra chores around the house!
Mamma squirrel performed some amazing acrobatics to get into our bird feeder.
Kaitlyn (and Reagan) decided to turn our crab tank into a lizard habitat and they have been spending a lot of time outdoors with the lizards. She did all her own research on what they needed so I agreed.
Apparently they need crickets so we've been buying live crickets. Seriously, Crickets to Go? Eeeww. And weird. Then someone gave her some reptile food and the lizards have now all died because I think they prefer the crickets. So she will probably catch more and we will go back to buying crickets, which I do not enjoy.
And Ashley's cat Daisy seems to be doing some weird type of cracker treatment on her eyes. This is how I found her at the table one day.


No comments:
Post a Comment