Friday, April 10, 2015

Announcement: We're Moving!!

For the past year and a half, we have been considering moving but within our same local area. We've considered a number of different neighborhoods and schools within our school district. But a year ago we found a little section of a huge master planned community, right next to the one we are in now, that we didn't know existed. We have not been able to get this one section of this one community out of our minds. It is what I would dream up if I could dream up a place to live.

With the big girls finishing up elementary school, we knew that the time was right and after putting in a backup offer on a home, it ultimately became ours and we have spent the last 6 weeks getting ours ready to sell, listing it, showings, and now at the end of an option period which will hopefully all go through smoothly. 

The new home is fabulous and the neighborhood section has all these huge wooded lots and this one comes with an incredible pool. We are really excited about not only the new house but more than that I think we are just ready for a change. I think a change will be good for all of us. It's bittersweet of course because the kids will be changing schools and I love my neighbor dearly, but I'm so excited about new people and new opportunities! Set to move in June...here's to changes....


No comments:

Post a Comment