Saturday, November 12, 2011

Community Helper Parade

This year for the preschool community helper parade, Reagan chose to be a nurse, and Ashley chose to be a cop. I had to make Reagan a hat, otherwise she looked more like a doctor. And of course, the only real part of a cop uniform that we had was a hat, and I couldn't find the handcuffs. So Ashley wore her police hat and a paper badge that I taped to her navy shirt. I dropped her and Reagan off in class...


and then waited outside for the parade. Finally I see their class coming around the corner.


They were marching SO PROUDLY!!

But where was the police hat? So all Ashley was was a little girl in a navy shirt with a piece of paper taped onto her. Oh well. They sure looked cute anyway.


And I must say after searching the internet late the night before and two attempts at a nurse hat, Reagan's hat turned out really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment