It was a great Thanksgiving as always. Lunch at my mom's never disappoints.
That's the only photo I got that day too. Too bad because I was having one of those good hair days along with everything else. Oh well.
Gotta run. I hear leftover apple cobbler calling my name!
Hahaha! That is a great picture! I wish we were still able to just conk out after a long day of visiting and eating.
ReplyDeleteGlad your Thanksgiving was a success. We had two separate days and I still did not get any pictures. Oh well...
by the way-- apple cobbler sounds pretty great right now :-)
OMG, they are totally OUT!!! Love that! That's how you can tell when children have completely enjoyed themselves!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you all had a great day! I'm in the process of writing a post about our Thanksgiving and you'll laugh...the only pic I managed to take was of the turkey, not my kids...heehee!!