Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween Festivities


Finally! The weekend came and went and there was a lot going on. Friday Ashley and Reagan had their preschool Fall Harvest Party. Then Mike and I headed out the door and went to Dallas for the TCU/BYU game.


Hit the road the next morning back to Houston to make it home for the church's trunk or treat. Here are our 4 little dolls.

Reagan, the blushing bride....



Ashley (look who finally has hair!)...Except she got tired of the hair very fast! It kept getting all TANGLED! Yep - just like the movie. We finally tied it back on Halloween and she at least wore it for 5 minutes that night.



Mackenzie, aka Hermione from Harry Potter...



And Kaitlyn...doing the prettiest ghost arabesque I've ever seen...


There she is! She came up just for cupcakes (and donuts on a string)...



The girls with their cousins...



And a couple hit movie stars even showed up! By the way, I am Grease 2, one Miss Stefani Zanoni played by Michelle Pfeiffer. What can I say? I've had a she-crush on her since I was 10 years old! And I realize I could never hold a candle to her but still, I can try, right? Too bad when I was 10 you couldn't just buy a pink lady costume. This one was way better than my makeshift costume back then!



Sunday I gave a talk at church and survived. And in between a committee meeting and a girl scout meeting Mike carved pumpkins with the girls!



Family pumpkin and Ashley's pumpkin (painted at school)...



Mackenzie's, Kaitlyn's, and Reagan's pumpkins...



And then Monday...

We gathered with friends...



Let the trick or treating commence...

No comments:

Post a Comment