Monday, November 21, 2011

Rewind - The County Fair

Okay my posts are out of order. Late September we went to the county fair and livestock show. It was a marathon day. That was just one of the many BIG things we did that day. And it was expensive. Man!

But the kids had fun.





I'm realizing now that I hardly had pictures of anything. Makes for kind of a pointless post. Oh well.

What I do remember is Mike letting the big girls ride stuff that makes a mother cringe. And the little girls rode their first roller coaster. Even though it was small, it was really too much for them too because when it took off they slammed their heads back on the seat. I was behind them so I spent the rest of the ride hanging my arms over the seat to buffer their heads, which meant I couldn't hold on at all during this jerky ride. It was not fun, at least for me, but all the kids said it was their favorite thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment