That's ALMOST how I woke up a week ago today. Breakfast in bed. Instead it was 4 little people plus daddy bringing me breakfast while I was in the shower. They almost made it. If we didn't have to be at church I would have definitely still been in bed.
So I hopped out quickly (I felt a little on display!) and threw on my robe and ate my omelette, yogurt, and YUMMY cinnamon roll. I think cinnamon rolls are one of my favorite things to eat in the whole world!
The rest of the day was a bit relaxing and uneventful, but just the way I would have wanted it. Church, a nap, and then the kids played outside in the sprinkler!
And did a little "finger painting."
Then Mike helped the girls finally plant some vegetables in our garden box we had built last month. Let's hope they bear fruit!
Sounds like a fantastic Day for a lucky mummy!!Hope you are enjoying your vegetables soon!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a perfect Mother's Day! A special treat for mom in the morning (cinnamon rolls mmmmm...), then a fun, relaxing family day.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed it! Happy (belated) Mother's Day to a very special Mom!