Mike indulged the big girls last week by taking them to the Taylor Swift concert. Oh boy. They were actually sold out but he was able to score some tickets from an attorney's office they do business with. Way to go Dad for being assertive (except I got mad at him for only asking for 3 tickets and not 4. Hello....)! But it paid off. So they not only went to the concert but stayed in the suite. Sweet!
It was their first concert. Could not have come during a worse week. Last week was one of our busiest week's of the entire year, but we squeezed it in. It was a REALLY LATE night for these two who had to get up and go to school the next day.
Here they are sporting their Taylor Swift t-shirts on Crazy Hat Day! Let's just say they enjoyed all the attention. Who could blame them? We've all been there. Except I wasn't 8.
Oh, and I think Mike is becoming obsessed with Taylor Swift now. Should I be worried?

No comments:
Post a Comment