Well we finally made it to an Aggie game in November. I so love going back to my alma mater. I am jealous in a way of the people I know who go back several times a year, but I still know that just wouldn't work for us. How do they manage to get away so often when they have kids?
Still, we took the big girls for their second trip to Aggieland. I briefly met up with one of my old roommates and we took a picture with our kids before the game. She has a set of twins too!
Unfortunately I realized yesterday that these photos were also lost along with my field trip photos but again, at least I had posted a few to Facebook that I could re-download.
Here's the girls with this awesome view of Kyle Field, pre-renovation. The renovation started the very next day and next time I visit College Station it will be a completely different looking stadium!
We won that day. And I finally got to see Johnny Manziel with my own eyes. One of his less spectacular games though. Oh well. Gig 'Em Aggies!


Love this pic of your girls with the stadium in the background. Have not been around blogland a lot, so I'm catching up a bit.
ReplyDeleteHey it's good to hear from you! Hope you and your girls are doing well!
Delete