Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas 2013

Christmas morning - ready for presents!!



Ashley got the cutest little kitty that meows, pounces, jumps, and purrs!



Reagan opening her stocking (with her new hat on)...




The little girls also got a carrier set for their Bitty Babies that they got last month.



Big girls got new hats...



...but the big highlight for them were their new phones! OK, let me explain. Technically, they are iPhones. They are Mike's and my now old phones. However, they have no phone service nor internet and we even disabled the wi-fi. So really, they are iTouch's. They have apps & games, camera, and iPod. Needless to say they were not expecting at all and haven't left them alone for the last few days. But I have warned them - rules will be starting soon for those devices!



I got some wonderful gifts, particularly a new watch to replace the one I've had my whole marriage so far. But...I also love this new megaphone that I got! No more yelling at the kids to come down stairs, get in the car, etc. And it even has a siren that is horrible sounding and I plan to set it off when they all start fighting! Merry Christmas to me!



Mike and his Fathead. Too bad it's going in our bedroom. Just kidding! No way! He wants it for a workspace in our garage.



And last but not least, it was onto my mom's! We have always gone for lunch but she wasn't feeling so good so we pushed it back to dinner and in spite of her not feeling good, we all loved waiting til later. So much more relaxing! Anyway, glad she WAS feeling better so we headed over for dinner to MeMe and Rick's!






Ornaments that the girls made for all their grandparents...


Favorite gifts for everyone include Kaitlyn - phone, Mackenzie - Harry Potter books and Lego friends set, Ashley - Frozen set and Sofia the 1st set, Reagan - everything!

We are blessed to have such wonderful family to spend our holidays with. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment