Ashley and Reagan had a fabulous first field trip. Well, at least in my opinion. They went to the zoo. Unfortunately the district changed the rules about field trips and now we can't be gone as long, so when you're going somewhere like the zoo, it greatly reduces the time spent there. So that was kind of a bummer but we were tired anyway so I guess it was fine. But Ashley does seem to moan and groan a lot when I'm around. Anyone else's kids do that? I actually think she would have had a better time without me there but no way would I send her to the zoo without me. No one's eyes watch my kids better than me and the zoo is one crazy place.
Anyway, maybe I should say the WEATHER was fabulous, right before the cold front blew in that afternoon. I also had quite a few more pictures but they were lost forever when we got a new computer. Luckily I had posted just a few to Facebook so here is all I have left.
Here are my girls, monkeying around.
Love this one of them walking together.
And Mr. Lion, just chillin'.
Another first, check. My little girls are growing up!



No comments:
Post a Comment