Sunday, February 7, 2010

Not Quite 8 Seconds...

Yesterday we had a gorgeous Saturday after a yucky cold and wet week.  I took the big girls to a pajama pancake fundraising event and we had a great time!  It had the typical crafts, booths, games & bounce houses, but then it also had this....


Yes, that IS a mechanical bull.  "Only in Texas," I say!  Gotta love it!


Here's Mackenzie at about 1/2 a second.



And here she is at about 1 second.  No rodeo in her near future.



Kaitlyn's turn.



Doing good...hold on Kaitlyn!  Hold on!



Whoa!!  And there she goes.  No urban cowgirls here.  Then again there was no Bud (John Travolta) standing nearby to impress either.

Other cute pics from the day....






They both had a lot of fun and we all have glitter in our hair to prove it!  Kaitlyn even got over the fact that she fell, tore a hole in her pajamas, and scraped her knee.

5 comments:

  1. awww. those mechanical bulls are harder than it looks. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. After HT's accident in the playroom, I don't see a mechanical bull in her near future! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a great time!!! The mechanical bull is hilarious...I'm assuming it went super slow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes the bull went SUPER slow. That's why it's funny that so many still fell right off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too funny! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete