Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Disney On Ice: Toy Story 3

We took ALL the kids to Disney On Ice. We had a really fun time!  My favorite part was definitely letting each one of them pick out a toy. They were so excited!  And because buying 4 toys costs a lot of money, we earned a free disposable camera, which was great because we had decided not to bring one!

So here are the snaps, old-school style, from the show:



Kaitlyn chose a light-up Buzz Lightyear sword (and then got a free Buzz helmet with our cotton candy!)



Mackenzie got a Jessie wand. Hmmm...I guess they have to make something for all the girly-girls out there!




Reagan chose some binoculars....



And Ashley picked a Woody hat! 



Oh yeah, and there was also a show going on!  If you squint your eyes really really hard you can see the whole gang down below.  With 4 kids we also didn't spring for the good seats this time!


But I have to say I was amazed at how well it all went.  The little girls behaved, we didn't lose anybody, and had a really fun time.  The big girls' favorite part was during the Woody & Jessie show they broke out into the Hannah Montana Hoe Down Throw-Down!

And the little girls' favorite part was when Mickey, Minnie, and friends opened up the show!  Except Ashley still keeps talking about "where was Daisy?"  The other thing Ashley has talked about non-stop ever since is Barbie.  I think Barbie is one step away from being her imaginary friend.  She talks about her having birthday parties and how she is going to do this and that...the odd thing is that she doesn't ever think to go get into all of Mackenzie's Barbies. She just wants to talk about her all the time.

Anyway, it was really fun knowing that the little girls are indeed little girls and that we can start doing fun things now with ALL of us.  It's cute too that the big girls give the little girls all these tips on what to expect and stuff.  I imagine that's more of a girl thing!  But it all makes me look forward to more fun outings to come!

3 comments:

  1. This awesome, I would love to take my little one's to a show on ice! I will have to check into it! as for celebrating our anniversary, well we haven't yet...my poor hubby had to have a colonoscopy so on our anniversary he couldn't eat a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I like the girls gift choices! We talked about taking the whole crew to "Elmo Live" this year, but decided to wait a little longer. We're almost there. Soon we can enjoy family outings like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look so super happy and excited. Very cute! My kids are also polar opposites. They don't like the same things at all and don't have many personality traits in common either. Very interesting to watch them grow up!

    ReplyDelete