Twice a year Mike takes the big girls camping. It's good. They're with me pretty much all the time, and he works a lot, so I think it is great he gets this time with them. I never post about it because I'm not there, but this time I'll just show a few of the pictures.
The playground...always one of their favorite things...
These lakes are full of alligators. It kind of freaks me out. I'm always worried one of them is going to get attacked, since last year they came home and they were right by the water and Mike had taken a picture of them from far away. Since then I think I've implanted the fear of God in them so they won't go near the water, whether they're allowed to or not. Hello???
Being silly....
Sisterly love...perhaps it DOES exist?
okay. He's a great Daddy for taking his girls camping, but near a lake with Alligators?!?!?! Yeah, I would be a wreck the whole time they were gone.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures of your ladies having fun with Daddy!
Ha ha! Yeah - but for what it's worth, the lake is nowhere near the actual campsite. It just worries me that they get so close. But I'm a total control freak when it comes to my kids - very hard for me to leave them in someone else's care, especially when it's not at home. :)
ReplyDelete