Saturday, August 13, 2011

Catching Up

I am so behind on my blogging. I was trying to get caught up but then went on vacation so I'm just going to lump a few of them into one post.

Here is my latest favorite tree in our yard. Isn't it perfect? Just wanted to take a picture of it.



We had a critter visiting us a few weeks ago. Mike was half dressed for work one morning and found himself trying to get him out of our backyard. It caused quite the excitement among the kids.  Too bad we found him the next day playing possum!



We really didn't have time to fool with him so we decided to just let him be.  I felt bad when I found him like this, only not playing possum this time.  We tried, right?



And how do you know when you've forgotten that you put your daughter in timeout?  When you come out of your room and find this note:


Oops! I bet I'm not the only one who's done that!

1 comment:

  1. That tree is beautiful!

    Yes, I have forgotten a child in timeout before... Oops! Guess she had plenty of time to think about her behavior ;)

    ReplyDelete