Saturday, August 6, 2011

Pony Tails


I often go shopping or drive around with elastic bands around one or two of my fingers like this. Sometimes they are on my fingers for hours.  Why?  I grab them intending to fix my kids hair when I get there (because sometimes you just gotta get everyone in the car when you have the opportunity) and then I either forget or decide it just doesn't matter. Then I forget they're even on my fingers. Must look really odd when I check out somewhere.

Speaking of pony tails, Mackenzie recently learned how to do a pony tail.  She used her little sisters as guinea pigs.  Welcome to Mackenzie's salon!



The latest looks for fall...


I think it's funny how the big girls learn sometimes from their younger sisters about their own behavior.  You know, like when the little girls have a temper tantrum the big girls started seeing how ridiculous it is and don't do it really anymore.  Well, in this case, Ashley kept saying "Oww, you're hurting me." Mackenzie would respond, "I know, I'm sorry. But I'm trying my best to be careful."  And then 5 minutes later Ashley would run in them room and will have pulled all her pony tails out. Let's just say I could identify with Mackenzie's frustration. "I just did that!!"  Oh, how many times have I said that to all 4 of them. Still do.

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of concentration!! And I am VERY impressed Ashley sat still enough for Mackenzie to finish. It is hard enough for me to get either of my girls to hold still. As soon as they see a hairbrush they start saying "ouch" and crying. I can't imagine that x4. You have so much more patience than me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO cute that the big twins like to play hair salon with the little twins!

    I love when one of my little twins is having a tantrum and one of the older twins look at them and then say, "Geez, that's so annoying". I'm like, "Yeah, it is, isn't it?? Hard to believe that's what YOU sound like sometimes!"

    ReplyDelete