Thursday, August 25, 2011

Things I Learned On Vacation

A few things I realized on our last vacation:

1. I am a resort person. It trumps all other lodging. (Okay THIS I already knew)

2. Adjoining rooms is awesome!

3. Cereal in the hotel room for breakfast is the only way to go.

4. A 7-yr-old can mistakenly run up charges on the TV.

5. One pair of extra socks per person is not nearly enough. 2 pairs a day would have been much better.

6. Puddle Jumper arm floaties are awesome in a lazy river.

7. 3-yr-olds don't make good hiking buddies.

8. There's always one in the bunch.

9. More women have breast implants than I realized.

10. I miss the Texas hill country.


2 comments:

  1. Pretty comprehensive list :-)

    1. yes.
    5. You can never have too many socks.
    6. LOVE Puddle Jumpers!
    8. If there is only one, it's a good day.
    9. Our last trip to the beach, I was blown away by this. I guess my friends/family are the only people who haven't bought some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh out loud at that number nine! My neighbor just got a brand new pair of DD's. I am not into mutilating my own body - take me the way I am or leave me.

    And I agree with nr.1. I might go camping one day (went camping all my life growing up) but when on vacation I want to relax and not struggle with inconveniences like multiple bathroom runs through the camping site at midnight!

    ReplyDelete