Before school started, we took the girls downtown to go see Mike's office and go eat lunch down in the tunnels. It was cute. We sure got a lot of looks and comments, but mostly smiles! It's the concrete jungle down there and I know when I worked downtown the site of a cute child sure would have put a smile on my face after being around suits all day! Mike enjoyed it but I know at the same time he felt a little weird having his two world's collide.
Each girl had to take their turn in Mike's chair and then they all put on hats that he gets from his clients. Guess who is hiding her face again?
And we took them up to the skybox. Pretty awesome. They never knew you could be so high.
What fun! When I was little, my dad worked downtown and I thought visiting him at work was the neatest thing ever.
ReplyDeleteI know it is weird when your two worlds meet, but I'm sure he was proud to show off his five pretty ladies!
I would love to meet up in Houston one day! My kids are all in school on Tuesday/Thursday morning.
ReplyDeleteThanks for thinking about me for the Facebook group - I only sign in about 1 every month or so though.
Enjoy the long weekend!