Thursday, September 15, 2011

All I Want For Chrithmuth...


Finally! Both front teeth are gone. This looks so much cuter than when they are practically dangling and falling out of their mouths. Her last tooth would literally move back in forth when she talked. When I realized that the next day was picture day I put Mike on tooth-pulling duty. I felt bad though. I thought he would work his magic. Instead he literally chased her around the upstairs and then just yanked it and she was NOT happy. So much for being gentle. Oh well. At least it's done.

She picked the wrong year to be a vampire for Halloween! It would have been perfect this year!

4 comments:

  1. OMG, this post has all kinds of funny stuff in it!!! First off, the title had me laughing out loud!! And then the vision of Mike chasing her and finally pinning her down to rip the tooth out made me double over (not because it's actually funny but only because we have been there, too).

    And then lastly, the fact that she wants to be a vampire this Halloween but just lost her 2 front teeth...wow, the irony, huh?

    She does look very adorable though with those two front missing teeth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I should clarify - she was a vampire LAST year but she should have done it this year because it would have been just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture!

    Loose teeth are so gross! It turns my stomach to watch a kid wiggle a really loose one. Two of Will's bottom teeth somehow fused together in his toddler years. One was super loose and ready to come out at the base, but it was attached to the other tooth which wasn't ready to go anywhere. It was disgusting when Will would play with it. Sometimes blood would ooze out the bottom. I finally had enough and just yanked the darn thing out. I felt a bit bad because the other tooth was really not ready, but they're out and done. (it was causing him pain too, but let's face it, mostly it was just gross!)
    Glad you yanked them and got it over with. That school picture will be a cute memory instead of a yucky dangling tooth (blech!).

    ReplyDelete