My 20-year high school reunion is this weekend. 20 years! How can that be? Feels more like 10. I wrote this huge long entry about my high school experience and also all the craziness going on in planning this thing. (And no I'm not the one planning it.) But I may have to actually post it some other time.
So this weekend I get to go back and see people from what seems like a whole other life. Should be interesting. Drill team friends:
My best friend growing up - wish she was going! And my other closest friend from high school is also not going! What's up with that, people?
In fact, very few people that I actually hung around are actually going. Kind of a bummer but still it will be fun to see people. I enjoyed the last one. In general most people had really grown up and matured and it was nice to see everyone that way.

No comments:
Post a Comment