Da da da-ta-da ta-da da da da Da da da-ta-da ta-da da da da....Afro circus....afro circus.....
I think you know how it goes. I wonder how many more people went to the circus this year after seeing Madagascar. So we finally took all our kids. We figured the little girls were finally old enough. Was it the greatest show on earth? I don't know that I would say that. But there were a few pretty amazing moments.
I still can't fathom how they do this on the tight rope. There has to be some sort of trick to some degree. It amazed me.
Also the flaming guy catapulted across Reliant Stadium was pretty amazing. Too fast to photograph.
I liked the elephants too. They even did headstands!
Overall the kids were happy! And it entertained them. It was kind of long for the little girls but everyone was still happy to go, especially Kaitlyn who got her beloved cotton candy (which came with a top hat)!

No comments:
Post a Comment