The other day Ashley came in crying her eyes out and her mouth bleeding a bit. I asked her what happened. She said she hit the wall. Later she did have a bit of a bruise on her forehead as well.
The next day I found the wall that she hit.
That was about an 1 1/2 sq. inches. that actually came off the wall. So I guess in her fight with the wall, Ashley won, but it was a close one!


oh dear...so glad she is ok but they really do make you wonder how they manage these accidents don't they? Ruby has had a black eye and a bump on her forehead from being to adventerous this week...i am beginning to be scared to take her out in public!!
ReplyDeleteLove that cheeky smile!
Ouch! I'm so glad she's okay. My daughter once hit a corner and got a small hole in her head :/
ReplyDelete