Sunday, September 2, 2012

A New School Year Begins

Well, we've officially completed the first week of school. It was kind of a stressful week. My house is in utter disarray. We are in the process of building an addition to our house. We also just got back from vacation 3 days before school started. So combine the two and it feels like total chaos around here. Add on top of that the big girls starting 3rd grade, so I have a little more concern this year than usual, because I know the workload is going to get MUCH heavier. Then we had some extracurricular activity issues that had to be worked out, so it was just kind of a stressful week. Hopefully we are more adjusted now.

Here are my cute girls on their first day of school.

Kaitlyn and Mackenzie in 3rd grade:


Ashley and Reagan begin their last year of preschool. This year they are in the penguin class. It was Mackenzie's old class. Unfortunately our beloved penguin teacher retired and we ended up with someone we didn't know, but I like her too and I think it's going to be a good year.


Like I said, it was a week of adjustment. Hopefully we are over the hump. That being said, routine is good. Glad to be back. (Even if I DO have to start setting my alarm clock again. I think I will forever feel like I will have to catch up on YEARS of sleep deprivation. It's like I can't ever get enough!)

Hope you all had a great back to school too!

No comments:

Post a Comment