Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Photos of Stuff

Lots of everyday stuff to document:

Princess Ashley flying around the patio on her big sisters' scooter (much to their hatred).



Kermit, renamed Hoppy, that made himself at home on one of our living room windows every night for a week. I guess he's moved on to somewhere else.



Reagan hugged this mannequin and said "This is the love of my life!"



I have a lot more ballet tights to wash now. I hate tights. Everything about them. Hate wearing them, hate putting them on my kids (it's a complete workout), hate washing them, hate having to let them dry. Tights.



We went to a very cold football game and were unprepared. Who would have thought a 4.5 hour drive and it would be 30 degrees colder? We did make a Target run but I wasn't rebuying winter coats. Here is Kaitlyn. I thought I was cold-natured and didn't handle cold well but she takes it to an entirely different level.



On the way home from Ft Worth, we go through a tiny town called...Reagan. They have this really nice sign too so we had to stop for a picture. I would definitely want a picture of me in front of a sign that big that said Kimberly. There's a cute town in Texas called Wimberly, but that would look a little silly.



Right across the street is this Aggie barn that gets repainted every year. Gotta love it! Whoop Aggies!



The biggest dragonfly I've ever seen also decided to make himself at home on our house.



Put Reagan's hair in a messy bun on top of her head and thought it was too too precious!



The little girls decided they needed to get some towels. Rather than ask me to help them get a towel that is 7 feet up in the air, they decided to be um...resourceful. After knocking the adjustable shelves down and realizing that didn't work, they attempted stacking stool on stool. Not such a brilliant idea. Glad no one got hurt. I didn't know about it until after.



Fun in the shoe store. Or not so fun. Depends on how you look at it. Not fun if you don't enjoy saying "put that back!" 50 times in 10 minutes. And having to convince the clerk to let you use their off-limits bathroom because your child is notorious for wetting her pants.



Every night Ashley LOVES to watch the whirlpool that forms when the bath water is draining. She says her bath toys are in the whirlpool or the tornado! And she gets very upset if she misses it!



Reagan told me she has to make a "mad" face to brush her teeth.



Kaitlyn not only designed, but also measured, fitted, and made a Halloween costume for her beloved Pepper. Then she made a purple one for Mackenzie's dog Shasta. She can do amazing things with great intensity, precision, and focus, when she is interested in it. I wish she was as interested in doing her school work. Then again, who could blame her?


1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Aren't those little moments really what make up our lives?
    Your girls are so cute. I know that the days can be exhausting, but looking back those funny personalities really shine!!

    and yes, I agree tights are awful!

    ReplyDelete