Monday, October 8, 2012

Gymnast Factory

I recently switched Kaitlyn to a new gym. I really like the owner of the old gym, and it's much more convenient. And oh yeah, way less crowded! (There are so many more people than I could actually get a picture of.)



The new gym, while I'm much happier with the teaching technique, there are massive numbers everywhere I look. I bet there's 12 classes in the gym at one time. Sure the gym is huge, but it's a little too crowded at certain areas of the gym. But it's way more crowded in the lobby (it's really fun keeping the little girls entertained. Too bad there wasn't a class for them at the same time - surprised really that there wasn't)! It's grand central station and impossible to find a seat or even walk through there. Our dance lobby is like that in a way on certain nights, but this is ridiculous. And I'm watching all these little perfect gymnasts everywhere. It's like a gymnastics machine at the new place! Kind of weird. Hope we aren't out of our league. This place is crazy, but I also like what I see.

So I've just put Kaitlyn (and Mackenzie too - who didn't want to sit in the very crowded lobby) on the gymnastics assembly line. They just look like they're producing them and spitting them out when I look into the gym. Hope it turns out to be a good move!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with it...certainly does sound very busy! We did quite a few years of gym with Miss Teen...and then i just got too exhausted with it all lol!
    They do look so cute having fun with it though don't they?

    ReplyDelete