Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Last Rodeo

My very favorite preschool event all year is Rodeo Day. This year, due to weather, the highlight of the day - the animals - was rescheduled twice, eventually falling on my older girls' field trip day, which I was assigned to chaperone. I was really bummed to miss their last Rodeo Day, but my mom went in my place to take pictures of my little cuties!

This picture was the original day scheduled:



They wore the same outfits again (for the sake of the pictures!), but notice their hair is different. First we have the petting zoo. Not sure what this goat is up to but I think Reagan likes it.





Ashley seemed quite comfortable around the animals.



I have several photos of her bear hugging the animals, like this donkey here.



But lifting up his ears takes the cake! Too cute and funny.



Then the pony rides. First the pose...


Then the silliness. I think she is singing here. My mom told me that Ashley sang the whole time but in this picture of Reagan it looks like what she is doing. So funny!



And Ashley's turn. Howdy y'all!



Looks like a fun time. As the year is winding down I am going to miss this cute little school.



No comments:

Post a Comment