Thinking of it because yesterday, while I was handling the "Reagan got poop all over her crib" crisis, the big girls went into Ashley's room to entertain her in HER crib until I could get to her. I have the little girls in separate rooms, after learning that very hard lesson with the first set of twins. So Reagan gets the actual "nursery" and Ashley sleeps in our guest room, which is still very cute and colorful. But there is no kid stuff in there. She is just in there when she sleeps and that is it. So the big girls were in there and found in the dresser all of MY old dress-up stuff. When I finally came in there they had gotten into a few things but they were really having fun with my old Cher wig! It was just hilarious so they all took turns being a rock star!
Mackenzie was first...
Followed by Kaitlyn...
And then Reagan...this cracks me up! She looks like a big ball of fluff and hair! The hair is almost as long as SHE is!
They got into a few other things too. Handcuffs (part of Kaitlyn's police costume only - those are not mine, I promise!), a disco dress, a leopard mask and a cat tail. So Mackenzie put on the disco dress and Kaitlyn put on all black and grabbed the handcuffs, and they told me they were playing Princess and Bad Guy while Kaitlyn took Mackenzie prisoner and escorted her all around the house. Didn't get a pic of that one - would have been cute!
These are my favorite kind of blogs because they tell the real story of everyday life. I was going to put a picture of me in costume but for some reason it is not working. They were photos that were probably scanned in from before I had a digital camera and it's not taking. Too bad. They were funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment