Meanwhile, I am still nursing sick kids. This thing has sucked. My kids are getting it one at a time and it lasts 4-5 days. Good bye July. Kaitlyn is the only one who has not gotten sick yet and we have banished her to MeMe's house because her birthday is this weekend. Please Lord don't let her be sick and miss her own birthday! Mackenzie has scarcely moved from the couch in two days and just had her first bite of food in about 36 hours. But even with it all I am just grateful I have healthy kids in general. What a blessing! My heart goes out to all those who are not so fortunate.
I hope you enjoyed the wrestling match.
I love the sweet little girl laughter. It makes me laugh! So adorable.
ReplyDeleteVery cute video! As long as they are laughing then let them wrestle!
ReplyDelete