Thursday, July 8, 2010

Before They Were Sick...

A long time ago I was going to post more stuff going on in the house. Then the computer broke, life got busy, blah blah blah.  So, since my kids are taking turns with the stomach virus, I thought now would be a good time to post some silly pics of what they've been doing the last couple months when they're bored and forced to come up with their own games.


This is our new game that we made up called "Squares."  I call out a command or a color and they have to do what I say.  They love it!  And the big girls like to do the commands too.  It can entertain them for 30 minutes!  Maybe I should start throwing out commands like "Everybody...clean up your room!"  Somehow I think they would lose enthusiasm for our new game.




Dressing up in whatever they can find.  Pom corns are great!  (Pom poms for those that didn't catch my last blog.)  Looking through the wrong end of a megaphone can be interesting too.




Ashley is screaming her heart out.  A common occurence around here, pom poms or not.




Ashley's always finding a new way to reach new heights.  Something about this picture just has disaster written all over it.




I see noodles but they see slides!  Too bad they're not very sturdy.




Pretend slumber party! Yes, they are all 4 there and accounted for.  Kaitlyn barely shows up since she is all wrapped up in her beloved blankie.




Monkey see, monkey do.  I have noticed on several occurences Ashley copying the way her big sister sits. Mackenzie will move and then a few minutes later I'll look again and Ashley looks just like her.  Any pose.  I find this very cute and endearing.




Reagan making the face.  She really likes pushing her lips out for some reason. I think it has something to do with the binky.  Sometimes it makes me laugh and sometimes I'm a bit concerned.




Fun in Mommy's bed.  It's all covers with one tiny head popping up!




Art project with NaNaw!




The final product! I think I'm going to hang these in our playroom.




You can't really tell but this was a fruit snack picnic.




And....more climbing.  And a cool new look, too!  Now that is hot stuff!






4 comments:

  1. So sorry the girls are passing around a stomach virus. That is really hard on them and Mommy!
    Your girls are so darn adorable! I love the picture of Ashley sitting like Mackenzie. Too sweet, she just wants to be like her big sister.
    Those paintings are really good! You should definitely put them up somewhere.
    Hope the girlies are all back to healthy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! And for some reason I cannot see half the pictures. Must be blogger acting up. I will come check it out again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The artwork is really awesome! And I love the pic of Ashley with the pom-poms screaming at the top of her lungs...."Give me an A!"

    Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been out of the loop and reading blogs. I love all these pictures, it really give me an idea as to what your kids are up to all day long, just like my kids! THey do anything and everything under the sun and them even more when you bust out the camera!

    ReplyDelete