The little girls will be 3 in January. I have convinced myself that I should be able to take a shower while they're awake. I think I should re-think that. Last week I thought they were in my room watching TV, only I came out to find them devouring an entire bag of cookies. Today, I found this:
Yes, that is pretty much the entire bottle of baby powder. I think this started because someone decided to change either their own diaper or the other's. Thankfully they didn't. In spite of this lovely mess, had they actually tried to tackle changing a dirty diaper that would have been a much worse mess to clean than this.
The funny thing is, these are the kinds of things that don't even really make me mad. It's the day to day stuff, the whining, not minding, fighting stuff that makes me lose it. But this, I just have to act mad but it's so dang funny! It's especially hard to send the right message to them when you have to run and go get the camera.
Here are a few other photos of some past mischief:
And my favorite: Mackenzie and Kaitlyn when they were 4 years old. They asked why I was taking a picture and I yelled, "So you will now how awful you looked and never do it again!" But I was really thinking, "So we can all look back on this and get a good laugh one day."
I guess I need to keep a better eye on my kids.





When I saw the last picture I was laughing out loud because I know how hard it is to keep up with two preshoolers, never mind keeping up with four girls! Pat yourself on the back. You are doing a good job!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! The baby powder on the chair is funny, but I love the tricycle on the couch (just waiting to find Paige like that) and those sweet little angels with their faces covered in marker. So funny!
ReplyDeleteGood for you for not getting too upset-- and better yet, getting pictures!
Oh man! I agree, some of the stuff they do is funny but I get tired of cleaning up the messes! that is what gets me, since I am at home with them all day long, I still have to clean up after them after their dad gets home and that is what gets my goat!
ReplyDeleteYour a great mom and you watch them like any other Mom, at least that is how I watch them, when you put a movie on for them they are supposed to watch it not get into trouble! LOL
Great pics, by the way!
My favorite is the stuffed animal in the lighting fixture... XOXO
ReplyDelete