So after a first month of going happily into preschool amongst a bunch of other crying 2-year-olds, this month Reagan decided the newness has worn off. We have had several mornings of crying at drop-off, but it didn't last long. And she seems fine now, though she's going reluctantly.
So I asked her tonight what her favorite part of preschool was today. I thought she was going to say cutting the paper or making the fall leaves that they worked on today. Her answer: "Hugging Mommy."
She just melts my heart. She says things like this every few days. And she is so loving in her affection - always loving on me, hugging on me, patting on me...without being asked or prompted to do so. So endearing and such a Mommy's girl!
Awe!! That is adorable! Reagan is such a sweetie! I wish we lived closer so our girls could play with one another.
ReplyDeleteOkay wait a minute...how come your 3 year olds are super sweet and mine are wretched?? Seriously, mine are going through their terrible 2's a year late. Everything is "I hate this", "I hate that" and they're constantly calling each other stupid.
ReplyDeleteBut I am glad that at least one of us is enjoying this stage!!!
Ahhh! That is so super sweet! Love the pic BTW. My one girl is now going through a phase where she refuses to cooperate at school. Does not want to clean up or pick up or lie quietly on her cot. I have to hear about it every day! I cannot figure out what's going on, but she says all the time she wants to stay home!
ReplyDelete