We went to our neighborhood fall festival last weekend. Only Mackenzie got to wear this year's costume. Kaitlyn's wasn't yet ready and since the little girls are wearing fancy dresses theirs has to wait so they don't get ruined by Halloween.
The little girls did a good job holding up their dresses! I've taught them well!
Mackenzie is going as Hermione from Harry Potter. And check out her tie - yours truly tied it! I wasn't even sure if I knew how but I managed!
Kaitlyn sporting her old vampire costume from last year - no fake teeth needed this time! Look at those fangs!
Show 'em how it's done Mike!
Reagan giving it the ol' heave ho!
The usual games with the candy and junk prizes we don't need....but the kids love them so!
As it was time to go, Sleeping Beauty apparently fell under her spell. All the other kids were in the car but not this princess....


Mackenzie actually looks like Hermione in that picture, esp her hair!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you all had a lot of fun!