Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Kids Will Be Kids...I Guess

Well, the kids are getting bigger and the crying and diapers are slowly getting replaced by more and more fighting. I know it's just part of sibling rivalry, heightened by twin rivalry, but it still makes me sad.

Here are a few "written" mean things that I have come across lately:

Notice the names in the chore chart. I'm sure you can guess who filled it in.



Her counterpart is getting really tired of the little girls invading her room all the time. She left them this on their bedroom door. And I think she's been playing too much Wii.



At least she felt bad about it. It's nice to know they really do have a soul. Ah...love abounds!


I really do hope and pray that they are all close one day and appreciate what they have in each other. I would have loved to have had a sister.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really shocked at what kids call one another at school! I hear all about it at home. They even told me "I have to call them something back or they will continue to call me names!" And this is at a Christian academy OK! I'm thinking, the only way I can protect them from this influence is homeschooling them. Which I'm seriously contemplating when they are older!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Gosh. I had to giggle at those notes. My kids don't write each other notes but the name calling around here is horrible. Garrett is going through an "I hate you" stage, Landon has taken to calling everyone "ass-heads" while Cole and Bella are constantly calling each other stupid.

    I pray that this is just a stage. How do you handle it when they do stuff like this?

    ReplyDelete