Sunday, October 30, 2011

Holy Halloween Party!


The Halloween party was a great success! We had a total of 14 kids (including my 4) and it was crazy and wild and a lot of fun. I am so grateful to the other moms who stayed and stepped in to help. I was planning on doing it all myself if needs be but I see I probably didn't know what I was getting into. Luckily I had structured activities and all went fine.



The kids were all running like wild crazies til we put on Thriller and did this dance/freeze thing! It was great to help them get all their energy out! Then they made crafts...



Then oreo pretzel spiders...



Then Halloween bingo and onto a pinata. Before all the kids even had a turn Mackenzie, my non-agressive child, just nailed it! It went flying to the ground where she started to just give it a good beating. I mean, she was out of control! We had to stop her and still give the other kids a turn. I didn't know she had that in her!


Then a wise mom told us how the streamers hanging down, if every kid pulled on one, how the whole thing would just come open. Who knew? So they did and the candy went everywhere.


It was a great time. Glad I did it! One more thing on the list...check.

1 comment:

  1. ah, I just lost my comment. Darn.

    Well, I'll give you the summary of what I tried to say 1 - you are awesome for a friends party. 2 - about your last post (or a few back) yes, it is easy to take on too much ones we get a little taste of freedom.

    Fun times.

    ReplyDelete