Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Big Girls' First Trophies

A few weeks ago the big girls had their t-ball trophy party and got their first trophies ever!  What an exciting day!  The last game was unfortunately rained out but all the kids met up at Double Dave's Pizza to get their trophies. 





They were so excited they actually grabbed each other for a HUGE hug!  Can't believe I actually caught it on camera!



Go Astros!


While all the boys were off playing games, Kaitlyn and Mackenzie heard the electric slide come on over the speakers and started doing some dance that I had no idea they knew.  It was pretty cute!  Even though they normally love all the games, girls will be girls!




They're not too sure about doing t-ball again.  Apparently the glove is hot.  Now they want to try soccer next year so they can get a DIFFERENT trophy.  They want to do a little bit of everything so they can have all different trophies.  Hey, at least they'll be well-rounded!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We thought we might try soccer this fall when the weather is not so terribly hot. Will see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to them! The smiles on their faces says it all! I love that you got a picture of them hugging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the picture of them hugging each other! Their rationale for not wanting to do T-ball again is funny! Personally, I'd rather have a hot hand than do all that running in soccer! :-)

    ReplyDelete