Thursday, May 6, 2010

So Much to Say and Still No Pictures

We have had a crazy week.  And just when I thought we were going to get the computer fixed, the man from Geek Squad whom we paid an arm and a leg for the visit, told us we needed a new computer and that my internet no longer worked either.  So now we have the new computer but it will be a few days before we can get everything loaded back on so I can start uploading photos again.  Then yesterday while I was chapperoning the kindergarten field trip, my mom discovered our kitchen sink was leaking.  So as soon as I got back a plumber showed up and then I had to pay HIM to tell us that it wasn't a plumbing problem but that we needed to get a contractor to reglue the granite to the sink.  Oh how I love throwing money in the garbage.  Such a joy.  And to think we were thinking of getting a new camera.  Maybe I should take it to a camera store first and pay someone to tell me we need a new one!

So last weekend we had the usual tball and church but then add to it a ton of unnecessary family drama and the big girls' dance recital!  Followed the next day with my birthday!  Then 2 days later the kindergarten field trip which left me feeling like I was going to either throw up or pass out last night, so much so that hubby had to take over.  Except that he was at Best Buy getting a new computer while I tried to enlist help from my 5-yr-olds.

So I have lots to share but will hold out a little longer so I can add pictures.  At least I am back on the internet now, I missed everyone's blogs!  Reading it on the iPhone just doesn't do it for me.  How do people do so much on those tiny little things?

1 comment:

  1. You have been having some troubles at your house...shesh! Sorry friend....our bday is May 3rd....so Sunday! Fun huh...if you ever come to Az...I would love to meet you! Your little ones are too cute!

    ReplyDelete