This looked cute and seemed easy enough so I thought I'd play along.
The Instructions:
1) Go to your photo files, select the 8th photo folder.
2) Select the 8th photo in that folder.
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4) Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same.
This is me holding Kaitlyn when she was about 5 months old. I was about to go to Mike's work Christmas party so we thought we'd take a picture. The thing that is strange to me is how much I don't think I look like myself. I mostly do in the face, but I still have my Mary Kay director, more professional hairstyle, which got wavier once my first set of twins were born. It stayed kind of wavy for a long time but I think mine is finally back to being pretty straight like it always used to be. Still, it looks funny to me. I am not used to seeing my hair have that much shape!
Challenge to 8 other bloggers:
3. Melzerville
6. Finding Joy

hahah Your Mary Kay director hair? Did you sell MK? I did oh about 16 years ago....but I was no good at it!
ReplyDeleteOK I will participate in your photo tag game! LOL :)
Look at YOU and all your wavy-haired hotness!!! My hair changed a lot too after I had my kids...funny thing about hormones!!
ReplyDeleteKaitlyn was so tiny...so adorable! Isn't it so hard to look back at those pictures and see how little they used to be??
Thanks for the tag! I'll see what I can come up with!