Monday, November 8, 2010

Death of a Tomato

While I was having a lovely online Facebook chat with a dear friend of mine, I heard the little girls going after the food in the kitchen.  I THOUGHT I mostly knew what they were getting into: yogurt, more cereal, and the usual stuff.  But when I came in I found this:



Oh my!  That poor tomato!  I don't know what it did to be mutilated in such a way!  I actually laughed hysterically.  First of all, there are 3 knives that they used to carve chunks out of the tomato.  Don't worry, I'm not THAT bad of a mom!  My steak knives moved up to the top of the cabinet once I realized they could get into the childproof drawers.  But the others....I guess they decided they were old enough to give it a try.  But the funny part is the corn on the cob thingies!  It's like they went after that tomato like it was a voo doo doll!  I wonder who they were going after.  Hopefully not their mom for being too busy on the computer to give them some attention!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laugh! Life is such an adventure with little ones around, isn't it? By the way, I love the past posts as well. It has been a while since I have been in blog land, as of lately I have been in cardboard box land, unpacking. I was partial to the potty training posts because I am right there with you, Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! I love seeing what other people's kids get into! Kids are just so darn creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could see that happening at my house! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete