Just a short recap of the week leading up to Halloween...
Mike carved our big pumpkin. The kids basically just played around in the yard while he did most of the work. Ashley and Reagan were fascinated though by the fact that there was a candle inside.
Then I let Mackenzie and Kaitlyn do their own pumpkin for the first time. I still ended up doing most of it but it was entirely their design and they did a little bit of the digging out and carving. They were very happy to have their own.
Ashley and Reagan had their Community Helpers parade at school. They just provided hats in the classroom for the 2-yr-old class, though next time I think I will at least provide their own hat, since their paper fire hats ripped up halfway through the parade. Still, it was really cute.
They didn't quite know what to make of the police car and firetruck, but I sure thought it made for a cute picture.
Reagan decided that she needed to drive.
And the big girls' dance class had fun wearing costumes over their leotards. Kaitlyn's vampire outfit kind of sticks out like a sore thumb amongst all the princesses. And Mackenie was a cat but you can't even see her ears. But again it was a fun time for them!
No comments:
Post a Comment