I have had numerous, minor little things going wrong with me physically since school started. Not much has really gotten better and more things keep adding to the list. I am hugely grateful that I don’t have some horrible health problem (at least I don’t think so), but all the little things are adding up to make one frustrated mommy!
At least I could say this weekend that ALL of my kids were finally well, except then Kaitlyn started a sniffle on Sunday. But at least that means that everything they HAD was cleared up before something new comes along.
But me? Among other things, I’m thinking my autoimmune system is not up to par. I probably need to find an internist. It’s either that or go to 4 or 5 separate doctors for all the things that are bothering me. But who has time to go to all these doctors who don’t even want to listen to all the things put together? They only care about their specialty. Is it possible that all the different parts of the body actually work together? Therefore, shouldn’t our doctors want to know EVERYTHING wrong so they can put pieces into the puzzle?
So who has time for all these appointments when I have Christmas shopping to do? And for once I have all 4 kids in school and I will actually be able to enjoy it! But it would be nice if these nagging little health problems would GO AWAY!
Thanksgiving List of Gratitude to Come Soon….
I can totally relate. I wake up tired and my eyes are swollen, almost every morning since oh our weather changed, so since the beginning of November. I try to take vitamin B12 that is supposed to give you extra energy, but I forget to take it...I was diagnosed last year with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and I would wake up exhausted like I never slept and my hands and eyes were swollen. I would like to go back to my doc and find out if there is anything else wrong...oh and I think I am pre-menopausal, I am 38 and I get hot flashes and have not been to my OB in 2 yrs, my bad.
ReplyDeleteSo there! I had to vent! and relate!