Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mug Shots

How about these mug shots of the little girls?  I was hesitant to have them do school pictures given that they are only 2, but also as uncooperative as they usually are, I thought maybe they might do a better job at school with all their peers around.

I'll let you be the judge.

Ashley:


The funny thing is she makes this goofy face a lot.  She is completely being her nutty self.


Now Reagan:


She also makes this face all the time.  Pouty Reagan didn't want her picture taken. 

Oh well.  Guess we'll at least give re-takes a try.  Then again, a part of me wants to keep them because the pictures are so "them."

5 comments:

  1. I agree with the "keeping them" because this is part of who they are at this stage. My kids are usually uncooperative being photographed but a few years from now it will be a thing of the past! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is funny! Keep them, they'll be hilarious when the girls are older. I make sure to take the kids to get their pictures taken at least once a year because school pictures are sooo bad. Your girls are absolutely adorable and somehow they couldn't get a good picture of either?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are funny! I love how kids make funny faces for pictures. As a teacher, I would see all my classes pics and it was pretty hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo funny, but i love it. I agree, i would keep them anyways.
    I keep all my kids pics even when they aren't that great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so cute~ and so themsleves! I would keep a set of them anyways, so when they are older like in high school you can show them how they looked in pics! LOL

    ReplyDelete